Fat Old Mom's Wit and Wisdom (as inspired by God)

Come here to read the humorous spiritual rantings of a Fat Old Mom who thinks she has something to say.

Name:
Location: Hennepin, Illinois, United States

I am a happy, healthy Christian Mom of 2 (or 3 depending on how you look at it). I love animals, helping others and serving God in whatever capacity He calls me to do so. Fat Old Moms was a term born of a desire to define this season of my life. My girlfriends and I go on an annual 'Fat Old Moms' weekend where we leave our husbands and children and explore ourselves and return to 'chick' status for a couple of days. We seek Christian influence in each other, but also allow ourselves to BE ourselves.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

I learned a new skill tonight (thank you Pastor Brian!) Now I can add photos to my blogs. I guess this one is a little misleading....it is 2 of the 3 Fat Old Mom's....but the one in red (me) is not as fat as I am now. Call it a bait and switch...call it what you will....but I am truer to the image of FOM now than I was then (less than a year ago.) Watch for more pitchers (I KNOW it's pictures...I are not an IDOT....put your tongue in your cheek and laugh please!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home