Fat Old Mom's Wit and Wisdom (as inspired by God)

Come here to read the humorous spiritual rantings of a Fat Old Mom who thinks she has something to say.

Name:
Location: Hennepin, Illinois, United States

I am a happy, healthy Christian Mom of 2 (or 3 depending on how you look at it). I love animals, helping others and serving God in whatever capacity He calls me to do so. Fat Old Moms was a term born of a desire to define this season of my life. My girlfriends and I go on an annual 'Fat Old Moms' weekend where we leave our husbands and children and explore ourselves and return to 'chick' status for a couple of days. We seek Christian influence in each other, but also allow ourselves to BE ourselves.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Off the Hook!

Well- I stressed out about nothing. As it happens- I won't have to speak in front of my old church (for now!). I was asked by someone, "Do you WANT to address that congregation?" NO- I didn't WANT to, but I would have if God wanted me to. Isn't that what its all about folks...being a willing servant? I'm not saying we can't be scared- many of God's most faithful followers feared the unknown...but they did it anyway. They were rewarded, and we shall be too. So Stop...Look (up) ....and Listen! See how those basic kindergarten principles come into play in our lives???
Have a glorious day and may you heed the nudgings of God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home