Fat Old Mom's Wit and Wisdom (as inspired by God)

Come here to read the humorous spiritual rantings of a Fat Old Mom who thinks she has something to say.

Name:
Location: Hennepin, Illinois, United States

I am a happy, healthy Christian Mom of 2 (or 3 depending on how you look at it). I love animals, helping others and serving God in whatever capacity He calls me to do so. Fat Old Moms was a term born of a desire to define this season of my life. My girlfriends and I go on an annual 'Fat Old Moms' weekend where we leave our husbands and children and explore ourselves and return to 'chick' status for a couple of days. We seek Christian influence in each other, but also allow ourselves to BE ourselves.

Saturday, September 03, 2005

I can hardly even comment on the tragedy in the south. Its too horrible to imagine. In reflecting on the monumental task of cleaning it up, I think about entering my daughter's room....WHERE DO YOU START!!!???? Godspeed to the people who are making the effort, patience to the thousands who are waiting for help and grace to those who are in positions to take fire in the executing of the efforts.
As we view the images, as we discover how it will affect our lives, as we mourn the loss of those we know, may we unite in prayer and compassion for ALL involved....from those on top, to those in the 'dome', to those still on the streets,to those whose hearts are so hardened by life that they are taking advantage of these horrible conditions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home