Fat Old Mom's Wit and Wisdom (as inspired by God)

Come here to read the humorous spiritual rantings of a Fat Old Mom who thinks she has something to say.

Name:
Location: Hennepin, Illinois, United States

I am a happy, healthy Christian Mom of 2 (or 3 depending on how you look at it). I love animals, helping others and serving God in whatever capacity He calls me to do so. Fat Old Moms was a term born of a desire to define this season of my life. My girlfriends and I go on an annual 'Fat Old Moms' weekend where we leave our husbands and children and explore ourselves and return to 'chick' status for a couple of days. We seek Christian influence in each other, but also allow ourselves to BE ourselves.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Reckless Abandonment

Just letting you all know that I have NOT abandoned you- just venting these thoughts at home on my "un-internetted computer" for the moment. My other Fat Old Moms and I are working on a project and hopefully will have an entire book of Wit and Wisdom for you soon. Thank you to everyone for their encouragement, and their push toward this God powered project. I know we will need support...mostly prayer- but if you have skills or contacts- we may be calling you! Blessings!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lori!

Aren't you something!What a wonderful thing to do - to get away with girlfriends and reflex and support each other spiritually! I love your profile, you are so creative, and are blessing me by being on team with me! God has brought this particular team together for HIS plans and purposes of glorifying Himself!

See ya on the 15th, and keep praising the Lord, and giving Him all the glory in everything!

Love ya,

Lu Cassel

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lori. I didn't know you were a blogger! Me too! Thanks for the note. I will reply to it later today. It's funny, but my usual computer name is "BigMama" which kinda goes along with your "Fat Old Moms". I'll come and read more when I have a second (or an hour!)

11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lori,

Thanks for all that you share. I often find myself with a tear in my eye, or a giggle or two excaping my lips. Can't pick a favorite day (they are all good), but I do love the pregnant belly/baby foot picture, it didn't even need words.
Love ya, Sister! Dominique

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home